OPERATION OF ETAS AND ETES
Increasing pressure is mounting for companies to adopt operational practices that are compatible with protecting the environment. H2O Engenharia operates mainly in the management of station operations, improving the quality of the water produced or treated effluent, reducing costs and optimizing the use of treatment facilities.
The activities involved in operation management are as follows:
- the supervision of the operation and / or maintenance based on pre-established routines;
- monitoring and recording of analytical data collected in the laboratory;
- supervision and training of the teams according to organization chart;
- implementation of safety procedures for the laboratory and field personnel;
- prepare and present the schedule of preventive maintenance services;
- develop and manage the stock of chemicals and laboratory;prepare and provide lists of equipment and materials for supplies;
- prepare and present monthly management and maintenance reports;maintain daily log book of operations and maintenance occurrences.