RECAPACITATION OF ETAS AND ETES
H2O ENGENHARIA assesses the technical-economic viability of a re-design project through an analysis of the current plant and evaluates the technologies available for this adaptation to the new conditions.
These services include:
- verification and evaluation of the mechanical and operational conditions of pumps, blowers and etc., control / force systems, valves and instrumentation;
- a precise cost estimate;
- the preparation of engineering documents showing the existing and planned system, demolitions, equipment to be procured, construction, training and commissioning;
- the adequacy of each unit operation to the characteristics of water, effluent or solid waste;
- the hydraulic capacity and the efficiency of the treatment and of each unit;
- identification of risk options / quantification;verification and adequacy of the civil structures of the tanks;compliance with operational safety conditions;
- assessment of solid waste disposal conditions;conditions of water abstraction and effluent disposal.